Senior (5+ years of experience)
Senior Electrical Tooling Engineer
Responsible for technical development, audits and evaluation of tooling that meet the organization's standards of quality and cost. As well as to conduct fundamental research to improve or generate new tooling concepts to improve quality of product and production processes.
- Participation in Blade Design Project teams
- Design of the electrical systems for moulds, blade handling equipment and process support tooling
- Perform Factory and Site approval testsInterface with tool manufacturing facilities.
- Conduct complex research projects into tooling concepts with research institutes and universities
- Set up laboratory tests, calculates and analyses test results and prepares detailed reports with recommendations and conclusions
- Supervise, coordinate, monitor and evaluate R&D or large scale tests within production organizations in India, China and USA to ensure (quality) standards are met and followed
- Polytechnic college, institute of professional studies, or University of Technology in Electrical, Physics, Aerospace or Materials Engineering
- Prepared to travel internationally on occasionRelevant work experience in a (international) R&D environment
- Good communicative skillsA team player who functions well independently
- Good understanding of the English language
- LabView programming experience
- Knowledge of wind energy
- Relevant experience with composite materials
- Electrical CAD work experience
- Siemens PLC and Scada programming experience
The offer is an international career in an ambitious, dynamic and pleasant environment with a unique technology and never a dull moment. You don't spend your day going from one meeting to another. We believe in action. We find the answers along the way, because the questions change by the minute. We don't tell you how to do your job. You get a lot of responsibilities and a lot of freedom to discover, develop and create in the way that suits you best. Simply because clever ideas and strong ambitions need a creative, relaxed and friendly atmosphere.